- It’s affordable. Like drugstore prices affordable. Ever check out Sephora, Macy’s, or Nordstrom to see their skincare products? Yeah prices are crazy. I do like how Macy’s has a travel beauty section though.
- Self care. The ’10 step’ skincare process makes me feel like I’m taking care of myself. Seriously it’s kind of spa like. I just love the whole process of ‘layering’, but for people who tend to run late, this will probably not work for you.
- More natural ingredients and many products that are paraben/sulfate free. For example some ingredients used are honey, snail mucin, green tea, or even rice.
- Ever watched K-dramas or K-pop videos and ask yourself how they have flawless skin? Well yeah it’s probably because of their skincare routine. Don’t get me wrong, their makeup covers up a lot of imperfections but good skin is a foundation for nice makeup right?
- They provide an expiration date for their products. Thank you for this!
- They last awhile. Don’t be fooled by the small size. A little product goes a long way.
- K-beauty products lead the world in skin-care technology. Don’t believe me? Just Google ‘Korean skin care’ and read up about it.