The photo above shows all the things I’m currently loving. Hope you enjoy my favorites as much as I do!
- TSUBAKI Shiseido Hair Water Damage Care Moist – I really do like this hair mist. It makes my hair feel smooth, healthy, and less tangled. It also helps tame my frizz.
- e.l.f. Smudge Brush, Small – I love e.l.f. products because they’re so cheap and do the job just fine. I bought this small smudge brush to use for lining my eyes instead of using traditional eyeliner. I pretty much use one of the darker eye shadow shades that I have to line my eyes for a smoky look. I like doing it this way because it’s just easier to remove eye makeup without having to tug at my eyes so much. #lazygirlhack
- Profusion 9 Color Eyeshadow Palette ~ Studio Icon Collection – I like all the colors in this palette because they’re subdued and don’t scream, “Hey, look at me!”
- COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad, 70 Pads – I love the concept of toner on a pad. It’s quick, easy, and very convenient. Another #lazygirlhack.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Advanced Repair Unscented, 32 Ounce – I have one of these bottles at home and one sitting on my work desk. It’s a fantastic lotion for moisture. I go to the bathroom quite often, which means I wash my hands often. This lotion really takes away any feeling of dryness after all the handwashin.
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence, 3.4 Ounce – After I swipe my face with the Cosrx Moisture Up Pad, I apply this essence to my face. It quickly absorbs into my skin, and immediately I have a glowing face. If you’re looking to copy the ‘glass skin’ look, I suggest using this product prior to makeup application.
- Burt’s Bees BB Cream with SPF 15, Light / Medium, 1.7 Ounces – Not only does this provide coverage for my face, it’s also 15 SPF. I initially bought this thinking I could use it for summer time in place of putting on powder. Lately I’ve been using it to help create the ‘glass skin’ look.
- Burt’s Bees Combo Pack Wild Cherry and Vanilla Bean Lip Balm (1) – I love Burt’s Bees chapsticks. My favorites are the vanilla and mango scented ones.
- Black vegan leather pouch by Madewell – I love carrying this pouch around when all I need to carry with me is my wallet, phone, and car keys. It’s just so minimal and chic.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm – Mega Melon 04 Travel Size – I love this lip balm because it has a dash of color and not overpowering. I’ll actually apply chapstick before applying this lip balm. Usually I pop this on before a meeting or if I’m going to church.
- Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 11 Peach Pop – This lipstick color is very similar to my chubby stick lip color, Mega Melon. I usually use this one for church and alternate between this or the chubby stick (not that there’s much of a difference in color thoug).
- Pop Lip Shadow Cushion Matte Lip Powder Bright Pop – I really love this color. When I’m feeling extra fancy, I’ll line my lips with this before applying my lipstick in Peach Pop. The colors blend well together and this lip liner just adds a little extra umph.
- Estee Lauder The Essential Face Palette- Deep No. 03 – Last but not least the face palette. I just love this travel friendly face palette.