Anyone else a card holder with Alaska Airlines? It’s about that time of year for when my companion fare renews. It hasn’t yet, but I’m looking out for when it does because I’ve been thinking about where to travel next and have a few places lined up. I’m not sure yet but if the cards align and within Alaska Airlines’ flight route, I’d like to use the companion fare ticket for me and my husband to go to one of the following places:
- Vancouver, Canada – I had a short visit once 10 years ago, but would like to explore a bit more in nice weather. So if my husband and I were to go, we’d think about going in October.
- Costa Rica – I’d love to visit sometime in January or February just to get away from the cold for a bit.
- Toronto, Canada – I’ve always wanted to see Niagara Falls and I feel like it’s drivable from Toronto as a day trip.
- Maui – Haven’t gone to this island yet and would love to explore it.
- New York, New York – I would like to explore Manhattan more especially in the fall. It just seems more of a romantic time of year for a visit.
Where would you go?