The long holiday is coming up, and with no plans in the horizon, it’s been hard not looking at all the sales coming into my inbox. I’m definitely more of an online shopper, and boy does google know this. It seems like all of the stores are currently on sale, and the tempting ones I follow are:
- Tory burch – 40% off sale
- Coach – currently offering a good handbag sale
- Mulberry – their summer sale just started and oh boy is it tempting to get the Bayswater backpack.
- kate spade – extra 30% off their sale items w/ promo code greatfind. I think this sale ends on the 29th.
- Nordstrom – they’re already starting their summer sales with up to 40% off including select designer handbags.
- Sephora – they have a Memorial day sale with up to 60% off. It’s tempting to pick up the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eye shadow palette because right now it’s on sale for $25 and it retails for $40. Definitely a good sale to look at if you’re interested in makeup.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – they have up to 40% off select designer handbags. I’ve been looking and nothing really jumps out at me, but then again I don’t really have a big designer bag collection.
- Rebecca Minkoff
- And then let’s not forget to mention all the Chloe bags currently on sale at Net-a-porter, Mytheresa, and the actual Chloe website. For anyone looking to get a designer handbag, Chloe bags are currently on sale. They’re going pretty quick because I was eyeing the black Faye backpack and that color looks to be gone.