- Bath & Body Works aromatherapy body cream in scent vanilla and pathouli. Love love love the smell of this lotion.
- Too Faced Natural Face palette – I initially did not like this palette because I didn’t know how to use it, and after a few experiments here and there, I use this everyday now.
- e.l.f. Mad for Matte 2 – on days when I want more pink or corral over my eyelids, I use this palette and only reach for two colors. First I apply the light pink color as my base followed by the darker corral color at the outer corner of my lids for a subtle look.
- Pixi by Petra – these shades go on sheer for me, which I like so I use this palette for my everyday work look.
- Mac Amber Times Nine – currently I only reach for the sparkly gold color in the middle of the palette and the sparkly pink color at the bottom corner.
- Innisfree No Sebum powder – I just love this powder. For under $10, this product is awesome for controlling shine and setting my foundation in place. I find that I reach for this more than my clinique sheer powder compact.